How to Book a ride?
- Download the Urbbn app via App Store or Google Play.
- Sign up as Rider.
- Select the required Vehicle. Your default pickup point is set to your current GPS location. If you want to be picked up from different location, tap your pickup location and update the pickup address.
- Tap on Request and enter drop off address.
- 5.Get estimated fare and change payment preferences.
- Tap on Book to confirm your pickup.
- Wait for a driver to accept your request.
- When your request has been accepted, you’ll see your driver’s location on your map and an estimated time of arrival at your pickup location.
- 9.Your app will notify you when your driver arrives on pickup.
Can i have multiple pickups and dropoffs?
Yes, you can have more than one pickup or dropoff on your journey. Driver app will record all all the stop and waitings. Detailed invoice is generated end of each trip.
Do i need to tip the driver?
You are not required to tip your driver although any tip is greatly appreciated by them.
How to cancel my booking?
You can also cancel on the app by tapping ‘cancel’ any time before driver arrives at your pickup location.
What can i do if my car is late?
You can track your driver in our app so you know when driver will arrive at pickup. You can also call your driver directly, however please bear in mind that he may be driving at the time.
When do i get charged on credit card booking?
After your journey has been completed we will process a charge of the total value of the booking, including any amendments.
Why i am charged parking fees?
Our drivers will sometimes incur charges linked to parking and in these cases we pass these charges on to the passengers.
Why i have been charged for congestion charges?
Our drivers will sometimes incur charges if you are travelling to within the charging zone between 07:00 and 18:00, Monday to Friday. In these cases we pass these charges on to the passengers.
Can i ride with pets?
In accordance with local laws service animals are permitted to accompany riders at all times.
If you’re planning to ride with a non-service pet, it’s good practice to contact the driver who accepts your ride request. Use your app to call the driver if you would like to bring a pet.
How to get fare estimate?
You can get an instant fare estimate on app or web by inputting the pickup and drop off on desired Vehicle.
How the pricing is calculated?
For pricing visit https://www.urbbn.com/fares.
How many passengers and luggage can my car carry?
This is all dependant on the size of the car and how many passengers are travelling. There is passenger and luggage guideline shown on app or web.